Re: fuel cells (No LBC content)

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: fuel cells (No LBC content)
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:17:22 -0500
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
JustBrits@aol.com wrote:

> I doubt VERY much if the "we tight label" has ANYTHING to do
> with safety items, Chuck.
>
> Normally I would.  BUT, this is the sorta thing that should be "public"
> 'cause neither myself nor anyone I can think of (on or off track) wants to be
> near a "used" fuel cell.

Just wondering, but what is the difference if I use a fuel cell in
my car for 6 years, or give up racing and sell it after 3 years to
someone would uses it for another 3 years.?
When and why would a fuel cell be consider no longer good?  I guess
you don't want a really old one, but it seems that used does not
always mean old, bad, junk or dangerous.  I just think a person
should be careful.  I would think that you would buy one from a
known fellow racer, not from a garage sale.  I agree we should not
skimp on safety items, but used does not always mean junk.

Bill Gilroy