Re: fuel cell thing

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel cell thing
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:19:46 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,

JustBrits is well known for his size 12 mouth..., so be advised.

I run a used cell in the RedRat Bastard. It was given to me by Phil Coombs,
and had been in the Healey Works car 57 FAC (which still holds the highest
record price for a Healey).

If there's any foam disintegration, you can replace those pieces that need
attention. As long as the cell's a decent brand name, and not some cheapass
polyetheline drag strip doohickey, you should be fine.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko