Stuff.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff.
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 19:31:36 -0600
Hi,
Having finally (I think) gathered everything for my desired
carb/manifold setup, I will be getting rid of the extra stuff.  I have
for A-series Spridget apps:

A Nikki (sp?) downdraft manifold with a Weber DGV to Nikki adapter.
A short (about 4"?) Derrington sidedraft manifold for DCOE carb.
  I don't have carbs for the above.

and:

A single SU carb/manifold for non-Spridget apps.  I think this carb is
the 30 degree type and I'm not sure what it fits.  The carb is small
(about 1.25" throat, I think) so will be more suited to lower
displacements.

I'm not trying to make a profit here and I prefer trades.  But, if no
one on the list bites, these items will go on ebay where I will be more
profit-oriented.

I may be interested in trading for/buying an LCB header for 1275 and a
spacer block for a 1.75" SU.

Also, if you are the guy who posts results of carb tests and you're
still interested in the DCOE manifold, email me off list.  I'd still
like for you to get the manifold but I lost your email address.

Cheers,
Derf