Re: rich/lean

To: BCAH@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rich/lean
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:12:41 EST
<<For adjusting mixture and seeing the real picture don't forget to try the
Colour Tune transparent spark plug. You can see the color of the combustion
and figure out if the mixture is OK at different RPM 's. As you rev up the
engine , you can watch the flame color change. This tool will tell you right
off if the mixture is alright or not.>>

I'd really like to pickup one of these.  I've seen them for about $45 or so.
I'm a proud member to the we tight club so..... if anyone knows were I can
pick one up for less could you let me know?

Thanks,
Matt Smith
'67 Sprite