Rollover Frame

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rollover Frame
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:52:32 EST
I have to apologize for the length of time it has taken for me to redraw the
plans for the Ray Gibbons rollover frame for a spridget, but I am nearly done
with them.

Problem now is that since we first talked about these plans I have had a
computer crash, replaced that computer, and changed services.  Through all
that, I have lost the list of people who are interested in receiveing these
plans.  One good outcome is that when I bought the new computer, I also
bought a scanner, so it will be a lot easier to transmit the plans AND a pic
or two.  That being the case I will send the plans privately and not to the
list.

If you were interested in receiving these plans, please e-mail me and let me
know so I can send them to you when they are completed, which should be any
day now.

---David C.