Ignition Switch needed--'79 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Switch needed--'79 Midget
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:02:24 EST
Does anyone have a good ignition switch for a '79 Midget?  Mine is
malfunctioning and when I disassembled it I found several problems resulting
from a combination of DPO fidgeting and DPO  fidgeting.  I did a makeshift by
wiring my '67 switch into the system, which works, but it looks like hell and
I have to use two keys--one for the ignition and one to unlock the steering
wheel. LOL

What I need is not the tumbler, but the switch that fits into the tumbler
with good wires and a good plastic connector.  Email me privately and let me
know how much you want for it if you have one.   Thanks!!!

--David C.