Re: Water temp gauge

To: mhanna@ball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water temp gauge
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:14:09 -0500
I believe reagent alcohol is an acid form while denatured has no H2O in
it since you can use it instead of dy gas. It does absorb alot of water.
I used it in my 1949 Farmall( is that Triumph related?) cleaned tank
right out tractor ran mighty fine after.
Moose
Co founder and Co conspirator
Irish Roadster Association
"Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr Howard"
Roadster Website   Http://sites.netscape.net/dwighthowie/index.htm

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.