Re: THANKS (PG-13)

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THANKS (PG-13)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 05:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm.
How would you like to work for him?
I guess the only thing to say is...the world is full
of those that see life as a narrow road and get angry
at any one that makes them think or causes them to
slow down(for what ever purpose).
I have found this list as well as the MG B list a very
fun place to come to. The list is better off without
people that cannot calmly rationalize a situation or
cannot tactfully express their thoughts.
Last thoughts...If I have someone that responds to me
like that...I just don't read any postings from them
and I won't reply to any of their postings. Why be
hastled by the few when you can enjoy the majority.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

http://im.yahoo.com