Re: Stereo Placement

To: t.williams@mrg.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereo Placement
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:24:53 EST
In a message dated 01/10/2000 10:59:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
t.williams@mrg.ca writes:

<< Then, I discovered that Midgets had gloveboxes! (Mine didn't, along with
 practically everything else in the interior, but I digress..) So, my plan
 is to install the unit in the glovebox. Has a lockable door, and unless
 you're a button-pusher (we radio guys hate that!) - perchance this is a
 possibility? Anyone tried this? >>

How about the remote control radios...can you mount one in the boot, or the
gove box out of sight and use the remote? or is the remote infra red and has
to be line of sight?

Robert Houston