Re: media blasting

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: media blasting
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:44:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Alright, I think it's time to say the obvious.
>
> As the immortal Emily Latella would have said:
> What's all this about Media Blasting? I think the news reporters,
> newspapers, and television reporters are doing a fine job!
>
> Jay Fishbein
> with apologies to Gilda

Jay

Media blasing is where you take a bunch of news reporters stick them in
a bucket and fire them at your car with 100+ psi of compressed air.
Skinny females, bald men, and buck toothed reporters work best.
This should not be confused with the other type of Media blasting where
you look at the girl on the TV screen and call her a "bimbo" or bluntly
call your news anchorman an *$$hole.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ