Re: media blasting

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: media blasting
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:15:09 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Robert,

        The coffin nails stayed very firmly in the fridge, I couldn't even think
of using one - I really was sick.  As for the witchcraft, it hit so fast
that I wasn't able to conjure up any spells to ward off the dreaded lurg.
I took Fisher to the hospital one day - and - blam - the next day it had me
too.  It ruined my reputation - the girls had begun to think that I really
was impervious to infection.  They would get various bugs that would be
going around and I never would - but not so this time.  It really was a
down and dirty bug.  At one stage I thought I really was going to die.  If
you remember - I've been in some 'akward' situations before, but this
really took the biscuit, I don't think that I have ever felt so ill - even
CCU didn't make me feel this bad, some of the things that they have done to
me in the past have hurt, but not quite like this.

        Anyway, recuperation is being aided by various bug-killing beverages -
some of them even smoke a little - so watch out - I'm back - and almost as
good as new.