Re: media blasting no lbc!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: media blasting no lbc!
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:49:27 -0800

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 01/11/2000 2:32:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> IfixMGs@aol.com writes:
>
> << I would think that a bucketful of Geraldo Riveras or Jerry Springers would
> be
>  useful
> But just a few Monicas for that glossy final polished finish?
>
> Robert Houston...still thinking like an adolescent every time I can.....

    Only on the Spridgets list can this kind of thing happen.  My original
question on the merits of do-it-yourself sandblasting turned into pop culture
and
political comment, and no one jumping up and down (at least not yet)  What a
list.

    I could say something about the Ministry of Silly Walks, or "I 'm a
lumberjack and I'm O.K.", for some appropriate British content, but I wouldn't
dare...

--
Steve McGee

 Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.