Wrenchead.com

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wrenchead.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:04:10 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I may be the last to know about this site but I don't recall seeing anything
about it on the list.  The site is Wrenchead.com and they do list a lot of
parts for our little cars.  I just received a new Felpro head set, a carb
repair kit, and a few other Spridget specific parts from them.  Their prices
are good (late dual  master cylinder for $32.02 + $5.00 core charge) and the
service is pretty good too. It sure can't compete with the specialty
suppliers for most items but it may be useful for regular maintenance stuff.
I was surprised to find that they listed so many parts for my Midget, mostly
Beck/Arnley.  Always looking for a easy place to order stuff at reasonable
prices, check it out at the link below.  I have no pecuniary interest in the
outfit, just a satisfied customer.

http://www.wrenchead.com/

Mark
70 Midget