Re: Bugeye for sale

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Bugeye for sale
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:28:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, In my experience, this means:
"Some rust" = At least needs rockers and inner sills, maybe floors.
"head is off"= Needs engine rebuild
"Missing carbs and generator"= $200-$300 +
"Some accident damage to bonnet, radiator" = Things are looking worse.
"Otherwise, car is straight and solid."= Excellent transmission tunnel and front
frame rails.
"Easy restoration."= Easy restoration if you are using 5 gal pails of bondo.

Jay Fishbein
The only "easy restorations" are those cars not in need of restoration.