Re: dyslexia vs. linear thinking (no lbc)

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dyslexia vs. linear thinking (no lbc)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:30:17 EST
Chuck,

I am right handed but water ski (mono) left foot forward which is contrary to
common practice for right handers (maybe military training, by the left...
might explain this).

I am not dyslexic as diagnosed but despite always having the highest reading
age for kids in my class at school (the top stream class) I nearly always had
the worst spelling.

I think generally school and teachers stink.  When I was about 9 years old
one teacher banned me from writing, drawing or painting cars.  I took the
opportunnity to draw a speed boat instead and she was not amused.

Daniel1312