Escaping Electrons

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Escaping Electrons
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:22:28 -0500
I had the escaping electron syndrome in my 64 Corvette. I had some work done
on it at my buddy's shop because I didn't have time to do it myself. I was
out cruising some corners when I smelled what had to be negative electrons.
They were escaping from the wiring loom - everywhere. I pulled over, popped
the hood and found the positive battery cable welded to the headers.
Somebody forgot to replace the battery tie down. By the time I cut the
cable, the entire loom was toast.

I had an autocross scheduled for Saturday. Found a new loom on Thursday for
$46, raced on Sat. The bright side was that after replacing all of the
wiring, the clock was working.