Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:10:50 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David Ramsey wrote:
>  I have a valve cover
> that is the original M**S puke slime green, think I can get $100 for it on
> e-bay as an period fluke?

WOW! That's worth more then the $200 aluminum jobs.
I get a kick out of the Lucas "style" mirrors for sale on Ebay.
The guy is getting 2 or 3 times what they retail for.
I bet if he listed them as Lucas "look-a-likes" but made in Taiwan and
gauranteed to pit and rust in 2 months if he would sell them?
America, what a country! Marketing is the key word. Everybody eats Micky
Ds but nobody likes it. Go figure.

Now maybe I'll list my ultra rare valve cover on Ebay.
It's Chevy orange. It must be original, it came on the car when I bought
it.
I was only the 9th owner. As a matter of fact, the whole car is a one
off.
It's a 65 Sprite with a 948cc engine, one fender, and an MG Midget
grille.
Maybe I should list the whole car as super rare.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ