Unseasonal weather (for Seattle!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Unseasonal weather (for Seattle!)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:47:57 EST
If you had told me I would be driving my Midget around in the middle of
January, on a cloudless sunny day with the top down, I would never have
believed you.

Till today that is. Absolutely gorgeous.Mid-day temp around 50deg F.
Yesterday we had a wind storm that knocked power out for thousands of people,
blew trees and branches down everywhere- even blew asphalt shingles off my
roof.

Seattle- if you dont like the weather, just wait a minute- it will change.

Took the MG over to the State Farm rep for pictures and insurance cards
today. Started immediately without choke. Im guessing it will rain like crazy
for the rest of the week ;)
Gary
75 Midget daily driver (I should never have parked it for the winter- got all
gross and mildewed inside)
75 Midget project car (might be a candidate for that 210 engine/tranny swap!!)