Interesting item on eBay web site item#238429141: Austin Healey Bugeye S

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#238429141: Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite Jack Handle
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:14:51 PST
Here we go again. $46.00 bid and this is from a dealer. I'm still amazed at the
values of this stuff.

Title of item:  Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite Jack Handle
Seller: brian.thornton@mscsoftware.com
Starts: 01/15/00, 14:26:27 PST
Ends:   01/22/00, 14:26:27 PST
Price:  Currently $46.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238429141

Item Description:
        Attention Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite owners!  Pictured below is a
properly restored "King Dick" Jack Handle (BMC Part Number 2A5627)  This handle
has "British Made", "King Dick" and "To Raise" stamped on one side and "To
Lower" stamped on the other.  These handles were supplied as part of every
Bugeye Sprite tool kit.  This particular handle has been epoxy primed and
(correctly) finished in gloss black paint.  The color coat is acrylic urethane
(PPG Deltron).  These handles are difficult to locate and this one's condition
and finish is worthy of any concours tool kit.  Here's your chance to fill that
empty space in your tool roll.  The successul bidder pays $3.25 shipping within
the Continental US.  This item will be shipped immediately if paid by certified
check, cashier's check or money order.  Personal check payment will delay
shipping until payment is posted.  Good luck!!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com