Re: expansion tank

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: expansion tank
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:22:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't have any experience with downflows, except that I sold one from a parts
car once.  I have never had a problem with the crossflow in my Midget -- either
overheating or leaking --  in the 13 years I've owned the car.  However, I agree
with Frank that one of the stupidest things is having to remove a lower radiator
hose to drain the coolant.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain