Respray

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Respray
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:05:27 -0000
Hi People,

Few questions about respraying my 1973 MK III Midget

1) Should I take all the current paint off as the new colour is going to be
different, ie should I remove the paint till I have bare metal ?

2) If I do the initial preparation myself and just have the actual paint
spraying done by a professional, any vague ideas on the cost ? (I want the
entire shell resprayed including interior)

3) Is there a website where I can find examples of all the Midget colours,
especially blue ( I like blue and so does my cat) ?

Cheers,

Mike

73' MK III Midget (US)
72' MK III Midget (UK)