Re: High beam dip switch

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: High beam dip switch
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:19:02 -0800
Cc: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, "'Bob Brown'" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I recently did some work in the floor area of my Bugeye restoration on the
driver's side.  I reinstalled the "dipper" switch with the original cardboard
piece.  Although it is now 40 years old, and faded there seems to be a reddish
orange tint in a few spots on one side.  No idea the original shade of red, but
from the looks of it a dull orange-red color.  I had to replace the floor
because
somebody obviously left the top off when it rained so water may have faded the
cardboard also.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite
P.S. Someone somewhere has an original piece of cardboard, never installed.
Keep
checking EBAY, maybe you'll find one for 100 bucks. ;^)