RE: first date: was(no subject)

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: first date: was(no subject)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:35:07 -0800
<LOL> This is pretty funny... imagine this girl watching him remove the tin
foil from under the hood... "that's our dinner?"I'd like to be there just
to see the look on her face. What'll he do next... drain the winscreen
washer reservoir and fill it with wine? What's do you do for an encore?
Hilarious!!

I'm trying to figure out if this is for real or if someone is "pulling our
legs". Now, for the capper... did anyone notice the guys email address?

Spritegrille@aol.com?

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A