Re: (no subject) & (NO LBC)

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject) & (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:31:50 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Graziano, Michael" wrote:

> This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.  Recipes ala the
> engine compartment.   The non-lbc driving public already thinks we're nuts.
> Imagine if this got out....
>
> Mike
>
> PS:  I like my steaks well done.  45 minutes on the fender well to the left
> of the exhaust manifold (It's on the left of the engine in spitfidgets) with
> a little Peter Luger sauce make for a nice meal on arrival to where ever I'm
> going.  I also suggest making baked potatos to go along with the steak.  38
> minutes at 55 MPH.  Not a minute longer.

You have to add AC since Luger's sauce must be refrigerated.  Has anyone figured
a way to flip you steak without stopping the car?

Oh yeah, you can dry beef jerky on the fan.  3 days at 30 to 60 MPH in 40 to
100 degree weather.  Jerky drying is not a science and it is not really cooking,
it just takes time.  Use common sense about how much jerky you put on the fan
and remember to balance the load.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei