Re: E-mail count

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-mail count
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:18:50 -0500
It is getting a little bit out of hand.
I emptied my trash last night, over 200 messages, now there is another
240 in the trash.
My son is on a VW list but if he gets 10 messages a day, it's alot.
Then there are a few jokes, some (1 or 2) family messages and a few
personal from the list messages.
Man I hope it warms up soon so you people get out and work on or drive
your Spridgets!
LBC has turned into London Bridge and Cadilacs.
I'm not leaving, I am not pulling a Montana Bob either, just enough with
the BS.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ