Re: I'm Outta Here

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm Outta Here
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:49:47 -0800
Wiedemeyer wrote:

> Hey, Terry, where is the LBC content in your message below?!

If a guy is sick of the surplup chatter on the list and is signing off,
why pick on him? Sort of like closing the door after the horse has left.

I am getting to the same point. I came home today with 323 emails for me
to scan. This is a waste of time, I probably missed some good stuff
throwing out the trash, but so what. I have discovered the people on
this list to ask if I have a problem, LBC  or otherwise, and they have
been very helpful. The remaining topics that we have touched upon just
went a little too far.

So if I am not asking too much, stop emailing for the sake of seeing
your own name, and remember that less is more.
Thanx Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC

3 Midgets,1 Sprite,1 Fiat,2 Dodge Trucks,2 Race cars, and not enough
time for stupid emails.