Re: TOTAL LBC CONTENT!! (pulling engine update)

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TOTAL LBC CONTENT!! (pulling engine update)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:26:28 EST
Thanks Jeff!! Great run-down on pulling an engine.  I had that experience
twice and wish I had this narrative as a reference.  The only thing I did
differently, other than,probably the drive shaft treatise, which was
excellent, was that I bolted to the rear manifold lug and the generator mount
bolt holes on either side of the engine (suggested by someone long ago on
this list).    Felt that to be more secure than a straight up pull on the
rocker cover studs or bolt holes.

Great job!!

--David C.