Re: Starting problem solved

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting problem solved
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:12:27 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2000 5:44:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< I'll know more tomorrow morning. 6-8" of snow expected too.
 I wonder how she will do driving on the snow? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My prayers are with you, Frank.  I've been thru this with my four kids.
All you can do is teach them the basics and remind them to keep
their distance in the snow.

The nice thing is that our light LBCs with relatively narrow tires handle
pretty good in the snow.  If she can keep from locking the brakes,
and if she can keep away from all the SUVs that can't turn or stop,
she'll be fine.

Good to hear that you figured out the cold start problem.  I would have
never thought of that!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget