Shock Bracket/Vinyl Paint

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shock Bracket/Vinyl Paint
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:18:38 -0500
A little non-LBC weather report. 9am AST, raging snowstorm, city has
practically shut down. No office today - bring on the garage!

OK, anyone on my question regarding the RH shock bracket on the '77 Midget?
Doesn't appear to have a specific reason to be there, as the expansion tank
mounting has it's own place to mount? What's with that?

I'm awaiting arrival of a complete interior panel kit for the Midget. It's
Ochre, which most I've spoken to, to a person, has referred to it as 'baby
sh*t'. Conjures up pleasant thoughts..thing is, I bought the kit not for
it's colour, but for it's completeness (I'm missing practically every
interior panel). So, if indeed the colour is too much to bear, I plan to
use vinyl paint/dye, which I understand others have used. Answers may be in
the digest, but ifd anyone coould shed some light on products, results
etc..would be appreciated.

Terry 'Third Snowdrift from Left' Williams
Halifax, Nova Scotia