7/8 inch dual master needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 7/8 inch dual master needed
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:43:15 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone out  there have a 7/8 inch dual master cylinder in 'rebuildable'
condition they would like to part with??

I'm currently running a 3/4 inch dual master on my disk-brake bugeye, but the
pedal pressure is pretty stiff. I'd like to convert to the later 7/8 inch
master
for the disk brake cars, but I need a rebuildable core with pistons. I'll
probably send it out to be resleeved, but the pistons need to be in usable
condition.

I will buy, or trade for??? let me know what you need, and I may have it in my
spares.

Thanks and regards,
Bryan Vandiver
San Jose, CA