Weekend Project Assistance

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weekend Project Assistance
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:19:59 -0500
Listers..

Now that I have personally moved the proverbial 16 tons of snow, pursuits
can return to the Midget. I'm in the midst of shock replacement (still no
takers on that bracket question?), and have discovered, of course, that the
brake hoses need to be replaced. A new pair came with the car, so here's
the question:

Should I drain the brake system at the calipers? Which end to remove first,
at the claiper, or at the body. Clymer book says the chassis end should be
first, to remove or replace? Looking for sequence information/experience
here.

Thanks in advance..

Terry 'Third Snowdrift From Right" Williams