MIDGET PARTS TO SELLL ROUND 2, An update for you.

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net, ric_bergstrom@britishcarclub.com
Subject: MIDGET PARTS TO SELLL ROUND 2, An update for you.
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:10:30 -0800 (PST)
I have had great response and have found buyers for much of the items I
listed.  I am sure the buyers will be pleased with your new toys.

Here is what is left.  There is some good stuff here.  I hate to see it go
to waste. (especially the near rust free chassis!)  Make me any reasonable
offer and lets give this stuff a new home!

Ric Bergstrom
804 282 7022 W 9-5 EST
804 282 7021 H

NEW ITEMS FOUND IN THE GARAGE!
Rear Bearings and seals (brand new never installed)

Starter (used)

Tonneau with rusted zippers

Boot cover avg to poor

Radiator

Heater fan (looks like a snail mounts over passengers feet) Works- not show
room cond

Front brake calipers (pistons aren't visibly rusty)

Metal DASH for Midget.  Not great, not half bad.  No instruments.

WHAT IS LEFT?

1974 1275 chassis, 90% rust free.  Real straight but not perfect. DPO was
making a race car so heater tray is missing and floor is Reinforced for roll
bar.  No rust in rockers, surface rust on floors, pinhole at bottomm of a
pillar.  With title.

1st gear (brand new never installed but missing a ball...MAN THOSE THINGS
FLY FAR WHEN YOU SLIDE THEM APART!)

Rear axle assembly

radiator hoses (brand new never installed) (ONLY TOP AND THE WATER PUMP
HOSE)

OEM door seal trim for a midget (brand new never installed)

Two rear differentials welded spiders (can't remember ratios I can count em
for you if you are interested)

OLD SU's (going to the metal recyclers SOON)

Weber down draft carb DGAV, K& N filter and Manifold and linkage

Dash board with gauges (oil/temp is good) 2 " crack in middle, crack in
front of passenger seat.  Dash cap will cover it.

Black seats (decent  not show quality)

Black interior panels  (avg to poor)

complete set of rib case gaskets (-side cover gasket)

Lots of "stuff" coils, wiring harnesses, wiper motors, Lights and lenses,
bits and pieces...ask me and I'll look.

An entire box of three disassembled ribcase transmission. (make a great
puzzle for you snow bound people up north) (going to the metal recyclers
SOON)

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com