Need Parts?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Parts?
Date: 24 Jan 2000 19:19:17 -0800
I have been driving, repairing and restoring Spridgets since 1958.   Along the
way, I have accumulated an array of Spridget parts that are rare and, in some
cases, impossible to obtain from traditional suppliers, such as connecting
rods, cylinder heads, engine blocks, timing covers, complete transmissions,
individual transmission parts and mechanical tach generators.  This is just a
small sampling of what I have in stock or have access to through my contacts of
many years standing.  All of these parts are used and in good condition or
rebuilt.

After many years as a “do-it-yourselfer”, I have decided (with the approval of
my wife and son, of course) to venture out and offer to serious mechanics a
source for parts that would not otherwise be obtainable.  If you are tired of
looking at catalog pictures of vital Spridget parts that are “not available” or
of remaining on “back order” to the point of stagnation, please give me a call
or send an e-mail.  If I don’t have, or have access to, what you are looking
for, I’ll be glad to give you directions to a likely hunting ground.

Our company is named British Motor Parts, Ltd. and we are located in Torrance,
California, which is in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.   Soon we will
develop a web site at www.britishmotorparts.com on which we plan to post lists
of available parts and items of special interest to serious Spridget mechanics.
 In the meantime, I will be available by e-mail, telephone or regular mail to
help meet your mechanical needs.

Best regards,

Andrew (“Andy”) White
British Motor Parts, Ltd.