Rod Bearings

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rod Bearings
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:03:02 -0800
Looks like I took my engine off the road just in time.  My rod and main
bearings were worn down into the copper and the copper is heavily pitted on
the top part of the rod bearings.  The crank appears to be OK-- no grooves
gouged into it that I can feel.

Curt Onstott - Crop and Soil Science Computing Admin
  Oregon State University. - (541) 737-5875 - Office: CrpS 153b
                    http://www.css.orst.edu/curt
No, life IS a contest.  Perhaps it doesn't FEEL like a contest to YOU
                because I WON so long ago.  -Voorhis
  '70 MG Midget    '75 Jaguar XJ6     '95 Specialized RockHopper