Re: Hi, I'm back

To: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm back
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:49:59 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You mow, I'll shovel......
Paul, It was great to meet you. I wish we could have spent more time,
somewhere where we didn't have to drive so far afterward. Made it to Ohio
and back to WI by 8:30 PM Monday.
Once again, the "drivel on the list" enabled people to get together who
wouldn't have met, and been enriched, otherwise. Not so evil afterall.
        Peter
---