Re: Fw: solex? help?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: solex? help?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:02:47 -0500
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net
>From my best recollection, the 34 is the Solex used on the Saab 96 V4 in 68
>only.  Then they switched to FoMoCo carbs (a copy of the Solex).
[Chuck am I right here?]

I bought a rebuild kit from Saab about 3 years ago.  I think I had found
another source as well at a rebuild kit manufacturer, so they are available.

Chris
[yes, chuck weird is good!  I have only ever seen one 44PII]
'78 Midget [California soon to be Eurospec w/dual SU's]
'68 Saab 96 V4
'74 Saab Sonett