Bugeye on Yahoo Auction

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye on Yahoo Auction
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:49:40 -0500
I thought this was interesting and a fair price for a nice "original"
Bugeye.
Search Yahoo Auctions under Austin Healey Sprite to find it.

This 1960 "Bug-Eye" Sprite is a "one-owner" car, purchased new in 1960.
It is garaged under covers. Has an "epoxy" type
  paint job (bright white) that does not require waxing and always looks
brand new. New seats (we keep seats covered to
  protect the red shine) and new white top with very large rear window
that unzips. Everything is original except carburator.
  Original is in a box because it was worn after 35 years and required
tune ups every few months. It can be fixed with some
  rebuilding. Also fuel pump was replaced rather than rebuilt, but
original is in box with carburator. Generator replaced with
  alternator which disconnected tachometer, and speedometer does not
work. Other than above this car is in PERFECT
  NEW LIKE CONDITION. Car is driven every month to keep in good shape
and has NO mechanical problems. It would
  not be possible to make this car look better and we treat it as if it
were our child. No rust or dents and body has NO plastic
  or body fill. It is all solid metal with front hood beads in perfect
condition. Sold at our residence in Cape Coral, FL, which is
  next to Fort myers in Southwest Florida. Vehicle Identification No.
AN5L34580.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ