Re: Negative Camber

To: "Matthew P Johnson" <spriteguy@juno.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Negative Camber
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:16:32 -0800
I have not measured the final outcome, but I installed an aluminum plate
about 3/8" thick underneath my lever shocks.  this also increases the
negative camber.  I am running both the offset trunion bushing (got mine
from Mini Mania) and the camber plates.  You can visually see the negative
camber when you look at the wheels.  Car has a better on center feel and
wanders less.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget