Was Mirror Question, now Sports & Classics

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Was Mirror Question, now Sports & Classics
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:31:41 -0000charset=us-ascii
Cc: "Bruce Lowry" <egnorant@flash.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
One of the list members on the MGS list bought two sets of NOS Big Healey
door panels from Sports & Classics.  They were never shipped, even after
months of arguing back and forth.  Since the folks lived in Louisiana, they
thought they were SOL (Shit Out Of Luck).  Another list member local to CT
had to physically go and pick up the panels, and then mail them to
Louisiana.

YMMV.

Just my $0.02, and then some.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each of
their subsidiaries each reserve  the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of
any such entity.