Re: DMV Done...

To: Dan Mullis <dmullis@Adobe.COM>
Subject: Re: DMV Done...
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:03:51 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Dan,

Before you replace the shocks, you might try to fill them.  Get some
shock oil from a motor cycle shop and the plug is up on top of the
shock.  I found this helps a lot when dealing with the bumps.  It's
always the front too.  My B right now has a bad seal so I end up
refilling it every couple of months.  When it get to every week i guess
I will have to replace them, but I'm a tad poor right now.  The TD is my
first priority.

BTW  We would really love to have you join us this weekend.  Let me know
if you need directions, it going to be a blast.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby