Re:Progress Report-Actual Progress

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Progress Report-Actual Progress
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:46:38 EST
There is a company here in Decatur Il called 300 Below that does this
cryogenic process. I know some people that are into building match grade
target rifles that have their rifle barrels treated there. According to what
I've heard, also some musical instruments get treated to get a better sound.
I don't know if they have a website or not. But if anyone is interested, I
could check with them and see what they can do for any parts for our
Spridgets.

Roger Meridith
79 Midget