Re: The Joys of LBCs in the Snow

To: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: The Joys of LBCs in the Snow
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:50:48 -0800
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
We used to turn the fire hoses on the parking lot in the Suffering
Pathetic Railroad yard and use it for semi-impromptu ice races.  Sure
did teach some folks humility, but we had a lot of fun.  The trick is to
let it freeze, then add a layer of water.  I guarantee that if you don't
lose it on a course like this, you can drive just about anything
anywhere.
Kate