Re: Warnings for those Yankees attending SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000 (not a lick

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Greg Gowins'" <cartman@dnai.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Warnings for those Yankees attending SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000 (not a lick o' LBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:41:01 -0500
OK, so the freshman from Texas stops the uperclassman on the campus of Harvard
and asks "Scuze, me, but can you all tell me where the dining commons are at?"
And the upperclassman says in his best snobbish Hahvad accent "Young man, here
at Hahvad, we do not end a sentence with a proposition.  Would you care to
re-phrase  that question?"  "Well, shore," says the freshman,  "Say, can you all
tell me where the dining commons' at, asshole?"

Geoff Branch '74 Meejut "Yellow Peril"  Northerner born and bred. Jealous of
Southerners this time of year.