mg club tech session this weekend?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: mg club tech session this weekend?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 02:42:46 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i have had the misfortune to loose a bunch of my stored e mail.  one
importaint one was the directions to the tech session that if i remember
right is this weekend, in new york?  could someone please forward the
directions to me so i can grab a map and figure out how to get there and
travel time from the alentown pa. aerea.  was the date the 5th?  or was that
flashbacks from the 70's (like wow man!).  please reply off list if
possible? i embarass myself enough just so!

by the way, i had a great batch of corn fritters yesterday tasted just like
the ones at the pennsylvania dutch festival.  yummmmmmm.  (guess i blew the
diet again huh?).  wonderfull good!  apple fritters next!

chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net
and i dont know how to trim off stuff from recieved e-mail or i would.  just
recieving and composing and sending e-mail is a bit formy knowledge or
abilities in this media.  it has taken me a year to get this far. not bad
for someone who swore to never own a computer and if one invaded my home,
never-never touch it!
hey man they taught punch cards when i was in high school!  but computers
were not too far behind me. i just missed out.  not really coming to think
of it!  i would have failed the class because i would do evrything backwards
and can not type!  oh what the heck!  i try.  ...............c.