some bc bs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: some bc bs
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:45:50 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
for a while i have wanted 2 autographs .  jackie stewart and sterling moss.
on publicity photos or just as a signature on a reply mail to me from an
inquiry telling me that there are no photos available any longer.  i have
tried stuff like whowhere.com etc. to no avail.  i understand privacy but i
do not even know where to send inquiries that they would be forwarded to the
right places to protect the individual's privacy.

ok so this is a global comunity right?  so someone out there on this big
blue marble please (if you know any answers) forward some information to me.

please reply off list to me directly as not to insite a riot on the list
creating a thread about cats and racing, frank zappa as a proctologist or
naked (partial or total) gymnastics in small automobiles of (from u.s. point
of view) foregin origins(at one point i had a porsche powered 64 karman
ghia, been there done that),  or  how many bubba's does it take to try to
catch a football with an elbow( yup!  saw the end of the stupid bowl that
was a nice pass but i think you are suposed to throw to someone who was
looking your way with intentions of it being cauht?). i think i am
experiencing withdrawl from car related  outings!  cabin fever!  going to
attempt the bench racing party out around harrisburg pa. being held by my
solo1 hillclimb group, the pennsylvania hillclimb association on feb 19 to
get in touch with my kind of reality!  no lbc here.....wait untill i tell
them this year i am planning on driving my "new" 1960 saab sedan!  more 2
stroke jokes!

so autographs for the king of run on setences and boring drivel?
i say yes please?
chuck
back to winter hibernation under my rock.
cfchrist@earthlink.net