Re: "Midgets" MK III vs MK IV

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: "Midgets" MK III vs MK IV
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:27:16 -0500
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
I just transcribed the information exactly as it appears in the factory book.
The numbers shown are the numbers commencing each series within the MK.III
designation.

Also, after my original post, I looked at one of my Owners Handbooks from a
1974 US Spec Midget which identifies that model year vehicle as a Mk.III.

Again, I hope this info helps.

Jay F.