Norristown Swap Meet - Feb 6, 2000

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norristown Swap Meet - Feb 6, 2000
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:28:41 -0500
Well Hello all. As you may remember from last week (or you may not, I am
not an evaluator of memory of OF's) The Norristown Swap meet planned for
Jan 30 was postponed until this Sunday, Feb 6, 2000. Still 10AM to 2PM.

I need an update on lunch following the swap meet. I contacted Rathbones
and was informed that for more than 6-10 folks I should call ahead and
let them know we are coming. I am thinking we would leave the swap meet
about 12:30ish for the 4.6 miles drive to Rathbones. Planning on a 1 PM
Lunch. Or we can go for 12 for 12:30 lunch depends on whom wants to go or
whatever. I thought we might as well drive through town in a caravan.  I
got the directions below from www.mapquest.com using 638 Markley St
Norristown, PA as a start and 400 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting,
PA as the end point. Rathbones is right off the PA Turnpike (I-276). If
you are on 276 and take the Norristown/ NE Extension exit, pay the toll
and turn to the left after the toll booth, you are right at Rathbones. I
expect that following the directions below in the reverse will get you
from the PA Turnpike to the swap meet.

At anyrate - Hope to see many of you there, and if you want to join us
for lunch - please let me know so I can get a guesstimate of the head
count to Rathbones.

Thanks
Larry

Direction Results

Total Distance:
4.6 miles (7.4 km)
Total Estimated Time:
11 minutes

 Start:
638 Markley St
Norristown, PA

Directions

                                Distance

1: Start out going Southwest on MARKLEY ST towards W MARSHALL ST by
turning left.

2: Turn LEFT onto W MAIN ST.

3: W MAIN ST becomes E MAIN ST.

4: Turn LEFT onto ARCH ST.

5: Turn RIGHT onto E AIRY ST.

6: E AIRY ST becomes SANDY HILL RD.

7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto W GERMANTOWN PIKE.

8: Turn LEFT onto PLYMOUTH RD.

9: Turn LEFT onto W GERMANTOWN PIKE.

                  Total Distance:

                                 4.6 miles (7.4 km)