Re: What's a crow's foot?

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: What's a crow's foot?
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:34:29 -0800
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Charles,

A crows foot is a open ended wrench cut off just behind the opening.  It has
a square hole in it and fits on the end of a ratchet extension.  It can reach
into the real hard places, works on brake line fittings, nuts, bolts any
thing with 6 points.  They also make them in 12 pt versions for real tight
spaces and 12 pt nuts.  Don't see them much in the car repair types.

Sears has them, so does Snap-on, Proto the usual.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby