Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Louis Vuitton Cup Races (America's Cup)No LBC Cont.
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 09:03:08 -0800
Hi All,

I know this isn't Spridget Related, but after all the hype of the
Superbowl, a sport has come that I am totally behind.  I still wouldn't
want to watch it but it is cool that we  may have the chance to regain
the Old America's cup back in the USA. IMHO nothing is more boring than
watching a sailboat race from the shore, but on the other hand if I
could be racing that would be way cool.  Crash tells me it on ESPN2 if
anyone is interested.

To all the listers in New Zealand may the wind be at your back.  It is
all just good fun.

Keep your finger crossed and maybe we will bring the cup home again.

So how many Sailors do we have on the list?

Count Crash and I as two, any one else?

Rick

Longing for the warm weather to return so he can both drive his Sprite
and sail again.

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby