Re: 60mph Lawnmowers - LBM content.

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 60mph Lawnmowers - LBM content.
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:37:14 -0800
Reminds me of the guy who showed up at the Old Car Picnic last summer with
a Briggs & Stratton powered barstool. That thing would do at least 25 or 30
miles an hour. He flamed around the meadow without a care for his high
center of gravity. Then again, I think you have to be hammered already to
qualify as a driver of one of those things. Quite an amusing sight to see a
steering wheel on a bar stool... a new twist to bar hopping too.

Gerard

At 3:59 PM -0500 2/5/00, Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>I just learnt that the worlds only Lawnmower museum is in England.  The guy
>that runs in was the World Lawnmower champion for a while with a mower that
>was modified to do 60mph in lawnmower races (I have always wanted to race
>lawnmowers).
>
>For more details: www.lawnmowerworld.co.uk
>

>Daniel1312

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux